Okay so because I am too lazy to make two separate posts I am just going to bundle these into one! I also want to get another post out today if possible (if not, maybe Sunday?) which is going to take some time so doing these together just seemed like a fun idea. And look a picture of me from around about the time I started my blog, aw. So thank you to both Mimi and Lara for nominating me for these awards! If you haven’t checked these guys out already- go do it now! Aaaaand then please come back and read my post…please?
Sisterhood of the world bloggers questions!
1. What is your favourite eye shadow palette?
HOW on Earth am I supposed to choose?! There are so many weird and wonderful palettes out there so I don’t know if I have a favourite! I would say the palette I use the most is my urban decay naked 3 palette, especially in the Autumn/Winter time.
2. Drugstore or high-end makeup brands?
These questions aren’t easy, huh? Because I am only 17 the majority of my collection is from the drugstore but there is just something so luxurious about high-end products that I love. I wouldn’t know how to choose between the two!
3. Favourite concealer?
The concealer I always go back to is the “collection lasting perfection”, which I am sure you have all heard billions of times before, but I am yet to find a concealer that I truly love.
4. What’s the best mascara you own?
For overall wowness and staying power I would have to say the Benefit They’re Real! mascara. Buuuuut I am a fan of the Avon Supershock for my top lashes, just not the bottom because it comes right off.
5. What’s the best product you own under £4?
It’s going to have to be my Nivea Lip Butters. They are so creamy and, well…buttery.
6. If you could only wear one type of product eg. foundation, mascara, lipstick etc, for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Either brow zings by Benefit or any type of mascara. If I was allowed to dye my eyebrows then probably mascara.
7. Biggest weakness when buying makeup?
I just want everything.
8. What’s your favourite shade of lipstick/gloss?
Although I love lip products I tend to stick to my lip balms on a day to day basis. For a good all-rounder I would so recommend the Revlon Lip Butter in “Berry Smoothie”, I always go back to it.
9. Coloured eye-liner – yay or nay?
Waterline- no, white all the way (on myself). However on my actual lid I think it looks pretty swanky.
10. What’s your everyday skin care routine?
I have a post on this here! But to be honest sometimes I am far too tired to do this whole routine before bed. I recently bought some face wipes by Cherish called “Ageless Cleansing Wipes” and I love them! My skin feels so soft and my pores are tightened and some days, well, most days all I am using is one wipe and then going straight to bed and I can’t believe how nice my skin looks! I’m sure I got these for something ridiculous like £1.
One Lovely Blog- 7 facts about me!
1. I have done a 50 Facts About Me post here!
2. I get very attached very quickly.
3. Almost everything gives me anxiety.
4. I have no off switch, no matter who I am around I am still an absolute weirdo. This paid off at a party though, I won’t say anything now just in case I am making a mountain out of a molehill but I will keep you all updated!
5. Sometimes my skin just falls off my fingers, no biggie.
6. I don’t know what I want to do in life. I can’t see myself comfortably in any type of job, I just know that I love to sing and play with make up.
7. I go to a pub quiz every week and we always make our name quiz related- for example, Quizteama Aguilera, Quiztopher Columbus, Agatha Quizteam. We also won last night as Quiz Tarrant.
Now here comes the nominations part. I’m not really a fan of doing this because I think that each and every one of you deserves nominations for both of these awards- so, I nominate every single one of my followers for these awards if you haven’t been nominated already! Especially new blogger Joelle! Goodbye for now little buns!